Trade shows 2020
Welcome to visit our stand and get a taste of the destination Åland. Come and meet Visit Åland with some local tourism entrepreneurs, travel agencies and other local representatives on the following trade shows during 2020.
- MATKA Nordic Travel Fair, 17–19 January at the exhibition and congress centre Messukeskus Helsinki
(15–16 January only for the press and travel agents. etc.)
The largest travel industry event in Northern Europe
Stand: 6n2–9, part of the Finnish Archipelago stand 6n2
Come and meet Åland at MATKA Nordic Travel Fair, the largest travel industry event in Northern Europe, 17–19 January 2020. Welcome to our stand 6n2–9, a part of the great stand for Finnish Archipelago where you will find Åland together with Turku, Parainen, Naantali, Uusikaupunki, Kustavi, Taivassalo, Rauma, Pori, Salo ja Kemiönsaari.
Get a taste of the delicacies and archipelago experiences which Åland and other destinations in the Finnish Archipelago have to offer. Browse the new brochures, take part of great fair offers and let the Åland Tourist Office and representatives of Hotell Arkipelag, Park Alandia Hotell, Viking Line, Ålandhotels and Ålandsresor help you to plan your trip to Åland.
In the “farm shop” of Finnish Archipelago you will find e. g. following products from Åland: Öfvergårds’ cold-pressed apple juice, traditional black bread by Airis Gårdsbageri, chocolate pralines by Mercedes Chocolaterie, lemonade by Amalias Limonad and Smakbyn’s crisp bread mix in a jar, as well as a cycle map of Åland. Taffel potato chips made in Åland are handed out to visitors in the lobby by the main entrance.
- GoExpo 28 February–1 March at the exhibition and congress centre Messukeskus Helsinki
The largest sports and outdoor event in Finland. Let the adventure begin in Åland!
Open: Friday at 12 noon–8 pm, Saturday at 10 am–7 pm and Sunday at 10 am–5 pm
- ITB, Berlin 4–8 March at Messe Berlin
Öppet för allmänheten: lördag–söndag kl. 10–18
- Allt för sjön 7–15 March at Stockholmsmässan in Älvsjö (6 March only for the press and agents. etc)
Stand: AG:05, AG:07
Open: Saturday–Sunday at 10 am–6 pm, Monday–Friday at 12 noon–7 pm. Thursday 12 March at 12 noon–9 pm.
- Sportfiskemässan 20–22 March at Stockholmsmässan in Älvsjö
Den största mässan i Sverige inom sportfiske.
Åland Convention Bureau
The Åland Convention Bureau gives neutral help free of charge to anyone who is planning to organize meetings and conferences in the Åland Islands. Welcome to meet Åland Convention Bureau and its partners on the following fairs and events during 2020:
- Matka Business Forum 17 January, at the exhibition and congress centre Messukeskus Helsinki
Stand: Id3, at 9 am–7 pm
- Möten & Events 19–20 February, at Kistamässan in Stockholm
Stand: F07, Wednesday at 9 am–5 pm, Thursday at 9 am–4 pm
- Kongressi 25–26 March, at the exhibition and congress centre Messukeskus Helsinki
Stand: 060, Wednesday at 9.30 am–4.30 pm, Thursday at 9.30 am–4 pm
- Valtio Expo 5 May, at Marina Congress Center in Helsinki
Stand: on the first floor together with Viking Line